The Daily Mile
The Daily Mile is a free 15-minute “brain break” where elementary school children walk, jog or run (at their own pace) outside during the school day. Its impact can be transformational – improving not only the children’s fitness, but also their concentration levels, mood, and behavior.
Currently, over two million children worldwide are benefiting from The Daily Mile. Our goal is to see The Daily Mile in every elementary school in America so all our nation’s children enjoy a lifetime of good health through physical activity.
The Daily Mile Benefits:
- Students will improve their physical and mental health, emotional, and social health and wellbeing.
- Schools can experience the all the benefits of The Daily Mile without spending any money. It’s FREE!
- Teachers can teach with less class interruption as students return from The Daily Mile more focused and eager to learn.
- School morale will increase as The Daily Mile allows teachers to connect with students outside the rigors of class, and helps build healthy relationships.
- The Daily Mile can be done at home or via Remote Learning methods. Done at home, The Daily Mile gives families an opportunity to stay active and reconnect.
Learn more about how you get The Daily Mile for your child’s school today!